The OX Tools PC15 award winning professional Series diamond blade is a durable "cuts it all" general purpose and concrete products blade. Cutting applications include: concrete curbs and slabs, concrete pavers, roof tiles, bricks, and general building materials. This blade is designed to work with power cutoff and walk-behind saws. Designed for safety, while providing smoother quieter cuts, the reinforced center plate helps to reduce vibration while increasing user comfort. The ox professional Series diamond blades are simply the best value for money available in this sector, giving performance you would associate with a professional product at a price that has revolutionized the market.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 5/8" Segment height offers long wear life of blade
- Cooling holes provide better heat dissipation and prevent blade from losing essential tension
- Segmented turbo rim produces super fast, aggressive, and clean cuts for wet or dry cutting
- Reinforced steel flange provides increased blade strength
- Applications include: concrete curbs and slabs, concrete pavers, roof tiles, bricks, and general building materials
Steel - Diamond
Number of Items
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.