OX Tools Outback Leather Gear is packed with features and is an excellent choice for any tradesman. Pouches are secured with heavy-duty rivet reinforcement that has a low profile to reduce chance of scratching surfaces. Double stitching and belt tunnel reinforcements are designed to increase tear resistance and withstand the vigorous conditions of the job site. All OX Outback Leather Gear is constructed with high-quality, oil-tanned leather, giving it a soft look and feel.
Built for all day comfort and long life, even on the most demanding job sites, the OX Fastener Bag easily stores all of the tools needed for everyday use. Pouches are secured with heavy-duty rivets that have a low profile to reduce chance of scratching surfaces. Double stitching and belt tunnel reinforcements are designed to withstand the vigorous conditions of the job site. The fastener bag features a pencil/marker pouch and a scabbard for a claw bar.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Top grain oil-tanned ‘saddle’ leather with heavy-duty rivet reinforcement
- Belt tunnel double-layer reinforcement for tear resistance
- Upper pouch perfectly sized for quick access of tape measure or chalk reel
- Large, high-capacity fastener bag
- Drill bit and crowbar holsters and a built-in slot for rafter square
Number of Items
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.