DESCRIPTIONOX Tools Trade Horseshoe Shims are made of a strong and durable hard plastic that will not compress under weight of tile or stone. Designed for ease of use, the horseshoe shape wraps around bolts and anchors and the shims are easy to remove. The orange shim is a 3/16" thickness, creating a 3/16" grout line between tiles or stones, can be stacked to create thicker grout lines if desired.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- In tile and stone spacer application, shims eliminate slumping tile or stone on vertical walls due to weight
- Easy to remove compared to standard spacers
- In general construction application, horseshoe shape wraps around bolts and anchors for solid shimming
- 3/16" inch thickness - can be stacked for precise shimming
- Hard solid plastic that does not compress under load
- 1,000 pieces per box
Number of Items
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.